- About me
I am an associate solicitor in our St Albans office, specialising in family law.
I have extensive experience advising clients with a range of private family law matters including divorce, financial claims that arise on divorce, separation and child arrangements such as relocation, including within the UK and internationally. I also have prior experience in children’s care proceedings, civil litigation and private client work which means I have a good understanding of overlapping issues.
I am mindful of the emotional impact family matters can have on my clients and I provide a professional and approachable service to clients. I also adopt a non-confrontational and conciliatory service where possible. I am a passionate, tenacious solicitor who combines these qualities with a calm and measured approach.
I joined Taylor Walton in 2018.
- All stages of divorce including contested proceedings;
- Financial settlement upon separation and divorce;
- Advice and applications to vary financial orders, including variation or termination of spousal maintenance orders;
- Assisting clients in applying for non-molestation and occupation orders (and defending applications);
- Child arrangement issues, including intractable contact disputes and disputes in relation to important decisions in children’s lives following relationship breakdown;
- Child relocation cases, including acting for parents seeking to relocate both domestically and internationally
- Assisted senior members of the team with highly complex and sensitive children proceedings.
- LLB from Cardiff University
- LPC from Cardiff Law School
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales in 2015
Anna Patsalides’ posts
Request a call back
We’ll arrange a no-obligation call back at a time to suit you.