- About me
I am a Solicitor in our Family Department, based in the Harpenden office. I advise on a range of family law matters including divorce and financial arrangements on separation within and outside of Court proceedings. I also advise on private children matters, including in relation to disputes about contact and living arrangements.
I pride myself on having an understanding of the nuances at play in each client’s matter, while also being able to adopt a bigger picture approach where this is needed. I am proactive and committed to working hard to achieve the best results for clients. I aim to make the legal process less daunting and always strive to reach constructive solutions.
I joined Taylor Walton in 2021.
- Involvement in the running of a children case with an international element
- Involvement in financial remedy proceedings that are both within and outside of Court proceedings with varied asset bases
- Preparing briefs to counsel, bundles for Court, attending conferences with barristers and attending Court
- LLB from the University of Bristol
- LPC & LLM (Distinction) from the University of Law
Emily D’Eyncourt Harvey’s posts
Request a call back
We’ll arrange a no-obligation call back at a time to suit you.