- About me
I am an Associate Solicitor in the Commercial Property Department, based in our Luton office. I deal with a wide array of commercial property transactions.
I act on many aspects of commercial property law, some of my work includes landlord and tenant matters, property acquisitions and disposals, corporate support work and development work.
I offer a broad range of experience to my clients and enjoy developing good working relationships with my clients. I always ensure I do my utmost to understand their commercial objectives.
I commenced my training contract at Taylor Walton in September 2017 and qualified into the Commercial Real Estate team in September 2019.
- Acting for a property investment company – assisting with all types of landlord and tenant matters that arise across a broad property portfolio.
- Acting for a number of property developers on all aspects of the development timeline, from purchase of the site, to the plot sales.
- Assisting Taylor Walton’s Corporate Team and corporate clients with the real estate aspects of business acquisitions and disposals.
- Acted on a freehold acquisition for a global corporate client for a purchase price in excess of £14,000,000. The property title presented a number of complexities and obstacles to overcome, but the client’s needs were satisfied and the relevant deadlines were met.
- Degree from the University of Leicester
- Graduate Diploma in Law
- Legal Practice Course from BPP University
Request a call back
We’ll arrange a no-obligation call back at a time to suit you.