- About me
I am a solicitor in our Private Client Department, based in our Harpenden office.
Listening to my clients allows me to understand what their needs are before we embark on the legal process. I always ensure I simplify the process making it easy to follow which is vitally important to how I work.
I joined Taylor Walton in 2022.
Throughout my time as a Private Client solicitor I have gained experience in a number of areas, such as:
- Wills – ranging from simple to the more complex.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Grant of representation applications
- Estate administration
- Declaration of trusts
- Inheritance tax planning
- Estate administration – assisting executors deal with HMRC, obtain probate to collect in assets for the estate, ensuring liabilities are dealt with, distributing estate to beneficiaries.
- Declaration of trust in relation to property.
Request a call back
We’ll arrange a no-obligation call back at a time to suit you.