- About me
I am a Partner in our Corporate Team. I deal with mergers and acquisitions, re-organisations and restructurings, joint ventures, investment work, loan and shareholder agreements, EMI and other share scheme documentation as well as other corporate matters.
I provide a high level of customer service at a reasonable cost with minimum fuss. We are there to solve our clients’ problems, not to create new ones or make a fuss about something that we can resolve.
My main sector specialism is accountancy mergers and acquisitions, but I have a wide variety of clients including those in the property, care home, manufacturing, security and technology sectors.
I joined Taylor Walton in 1996.
Recent work includes advising on:
- The sale of accountancy practices to both local and national firms, of shares in printing and publishing businesses, the sale of a care home and of estate agency practices
- The acquisition of restaurant businesses, shares in manufacturing companies and the buy-out of minority interests in building and other companies
- Management buy-outs
- Restructuring of a motor dealership group, and several property groups, to enable the extraction of value for the founders in a tax efficient manner
- Financing arrangements for property companies, including related loan agreements, investment agreements and revised articles of association
- Transfers of property portfolios from private individuals to LLPs, and from LLPs to limited companies
- Shareholder agreements and new articles of association for family investment companies.
- Investment and joint venture agreements in a variety of sectors
- Section 110 Insolvency Act de-mergers
- Reductions in share capital
- EMI schemes and agreements
- LLB from the University of Bristol
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Jeremy Brockis clearly explains what actions need to be taken. – Legal 500, 2024
Anyone looking for a professional practice that do what they say they are going to do, will enjoy working with Taylor Walton. – Legal 500, 2024
Jeremy Brockis’ posts
Request a call back
We’ll arrange a no-obligation call back at a time to suit you.