- About me
I am an Associate Solicitor in our Commercial Property Department, based in our Luton office.
I have a broad range of experience and in particular, I have vast experience in representing both landlords and tenants which enables me to appreciate both perspectives to a transaction.
Over the years I have gained experience in asset management work, sales and acquisitions, investment work and re-financing as well as providing support to corporate colleagues on share sales and asset sales.
With 15 years’ experience in a large London firm I have gained experience of all aspects of commercial property.
I have also worked in a variety of sectors (retail, industrial, commercial and public sector) which has helped give me an insight into the ways different industries operate.
I pride myself on providing practical/pragmatic advice and taking the time to understand the points which are really important to a particular client.
I joined Taylor Walton in 2022.
- Advised on a new retail park which was in its development stage – required additional consideration in relation to service provisions, requirements for comprehensive fit outs for both landlord and tenant, warranties and planning amongst other things.
- Lots of experience in Shopping Centre Leases having acted for the landlord of England’s largest retail centre.
- Handled acquisitions and disposals ranging in value from £1 million to over £18 million. Acquisitions have largely been for investment purposes.
- Have created precedent office and residential leases for a sire with the annual rents coming in at excess of £1,000,000.
- LLB from the University of Sheffield
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
I came to Taylor Walton after a great experience when buying my flat in 2021. This time around was regarding a commercial property lease- I definitely made the right choice. Reghbinder was a pleasure to work with and her experience was invaluable whilst trying to negotiate with a particularly tricky situation. I am very happy with the outcome and look forward to working with Reghbinder again in the future. – Direct Client Feedback
As the lead on a commercial property sale, I instructed Taylor Walton and specifically Reghbinder to represent us. She explained the steps, and worked extremely quickly with the buyer’s solicitor firmly, with fairness, and following our instructions for a fast sale. There were a few hiccups during the process, but Reghbinder was able to advise us accordingly and got us to contract draft in a quick fashion. Would work with Reghbinder again, and highly recommended. – Direct Client Feedback
We worked with Reghbinder on several projects and only have great words to say about the exemplary quality of work and excellent communication at all stages. All matters were conducted with a professional yet personable nature which is not always the case working with solicitors! – Direct Client Feedback
Request a call back
We’ll arrange a no-obligation call back at a time to suit you.