Commercial Property Litigation
Commercial property litigation experts offering pragmatic, cost-effective dispute resolution.
Commercial property litigation
Specialist legal and commercial acumen to resolve commercial property disputes
We advise on all aspects of landlord and tenant commercial relationships, including:
- Service of notices S25 and S26 under the Landlord and Tenant 1954 Act in contested and uncontested lease renewals, and progressing the matter to a conclusion
- Hybrid role – Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 unopposed litigation and transactional lease drafting
- Options to break
- Possession and repossession proceedings
- Recovery of rent arrears
- Service charge disputes
- Breach of lease covenants
- Tenant insolvency
- Advising on commercial issues
- Advising on tenant issues linked to development projects including mixed use projects
We also offer practical and tailored advice in relation to all property disputes including:
- Nuisance and trespass
- Boundary disputes
- Restrictive covenants
- Right of way and easement disputes
If you are struggling with a property dispute, small or large, contact a member of our specialist team in St Albans, Harpenden or Luton.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Great practice! Great work ethic – all the team contribute and pull together to make sure they hit any deadlines.
The individual I work with is very knowledgeable and knows our requirements without having to ask every time. Always deals with items in a timely and professional manner.
Taylor Walton LLP maintains the highest level of service. Their response time is extremely impressive. The level of expertise has been sufficient to deal with a wide variety of issues to our complete satisfaction. I simply want good professional service and that’s what Taylor Walton delivers – Legal 500 2024
OUr Property Litigation team
Meet our property litigation Partners
Latest property litigation insights
Request a call back
We’ll arrange a no-obligation call back at a time to suit you.