- About me
I am an Associate Solicitor in our Family Department, based in our St Albans office.
I undertake a broad spectrum of private family law work, handling cases surrounding divorce, cohabitation for unmarried couples, children issues and domestic abuse. I also enjoy dealing with pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements and am a keen advocate of ‘wealth protection’.
My particular expertise lies in disputes concerning financial matters upon divorce within Court proceedings, which includes dealing with complex business structures and trusts.
I am passionate about ensuring that clients feel that they have been listened to throughout the process and in working to achieve the best outcome for them. I strive to provide clear and pragmatic advice. I believe that it is important for clients to have confidence in the advice that I give as I recognise that the impact and outcome of a divorce, separation or Children Act order will continue long after my involvement has ended.
Within our department we have a supportive and collaborative approach in assisting clients. My clients can reap the benefits of more experienced colleagues in dealing with the complexities of their case and I have the assistance of trainee solicitors and paralegals for more straightforward tasks. Working together in this way ensure that progress can be made in the most cost effective way for the client.
I have been a member of Resolution throughout my career and am committed to resolving cases as amicably as possible.
In 2021 I joined the Hertfordshire Law Society as a Council member in the hope of being able to give a little something back to our local legal community.
I am also recognised as an Associate and key lawyer in the Legal 500 for 2024.
I joined Taylor Walton in 2020.
- I deal regularly with cases relating to financial issues upon relationship breakdown, often with a complicating factor such as one party trying to hide or dissipate assets.
- With the increase in popularity of both pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements I am able to draft and advise upon these, and can advise upon the validity of agreements entered into previously and from which a dispute has arisen.
- I have acted for numerous parents in dealing with arrangements for children as a result of relationship breakdown and where there are allegations of controlling and coercive behaviour, along with emotional abuse.
- LLB (Hons) from the University of Wales, Aberystwyth
- LPC Distinction from the College of Law
Request a call back
We’ll arrange a no-obligation call back at a time to suit you.