Construction disputes residential and commercial
We provide cost-effective legal solutions for commercial and residential construction disputes.
Comprehensive service for resolving commercial and residential construction disputes
However, if an amicable agreement cannot be reached, then we have expertise in seeking appropriate redress through adjudication or the courts.
Our wide-ranging construction services include:
- Disputes arising out of construction contracts (including JCT contracts)
- Payment disputes
- Disputes relating to interim and final accounts (including claims for variations, extensions of time and loss and expense)
- Payment and payless notices disputes
- Claims brought under the Defective Premises Act
- Delay claims
- Disputes relating to defective works and remedial works
- All aspects of disputes relating to residential construction
- All aspects of construction adjudication
- Expertise in high value disputes brought in the specialist technology and construction court
If you are making or defending a claim, contact a member of our specialist construction team in St Albans, Harpenden or Luton for expert advice.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
A very solid team with several litigators who show good common sense in their client dealings with practical commercial advice given and clients kept well informed.
Working with the team has been professional from start to finish allowing us to make informed decisions through complex processes. The availability and “can do” attitude has enabled us to conduct our business and know we have the right people in our corner to enable good decision making and positive outcomes.
Immediate response and exemplary communication. A high level of client confidence is immediately provided – most reassuring at difficult times. A dependable strong team of skilled professionals.
OUr COMMERCIAL Litigation team
Latest commercial litigation insights
Request a call back
We’ll arrange a no-obligation call back at a time to suit you.